- Listen and follow directions.
- Use kind words only, showing respect and good Catholic manners.
- Keep hands and feet and all other objects to self.
- Respect other’s property.
- Always ask a staff member before leaving designated areas.
- Use indoor voice while inside, no yelling.
- Walk! No running indoors.
- When you hear the clap, immediately stop what you are doing and give full attention to staff members, as it could be important.
- The kitchen and closets are OFF limits to students.
- Clean up after yourself. Clean snack area, push in chairs, put games away, bring in balls, etc.
- Follow bathroom rules, K and 1 must take a buddy; all other may go one at a time. MUST ASK FIRST!
- Must work quietly during homework time.
- Always sign in with staff member when you first get to after school, and if you come late due to a school related club or activity.
- Nothing is to be brought to the snack table until snack is over. It will be taken and given to parent at pick up.
- NO GAMEBOYS OR ELECTRONICS OF ANY SORT.
- Notify staff immediately of injury to yourself or others.
- NO BULLYING. I find this to be a very serious thing and it will NOT be tolerated. Please let me know immediately if you feel you're being victimized by another student.
- Stay within set boundaries
- No one in tree area or down the hill unless a staff member approves it and will watch you.
- Wood chips are to remain on ground, never throw them.
- Must notify a staff member before going inside to get anything, get a drink, go to the bathroom, etc.
- No standing on swings.
- Share all equipment, it’s for everyone to enjoy.
Consequences For Not Following Directions
- Verbal Warning
- Time Out
- Written Notice to Parent